* Personal Information is defined in Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c. 5 as information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title or business address or business telephone number of an employee of an organization.
* Collection: Collecting personal information about you is essential to this firm being able to provide the products, services, and information that best meet the needs of both yourself and/or authorized third parties. This firm will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform you about the planned use/disclosure of this personal information. In addition, we will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
* Accuracy: It is important that your personal information is accurate and complete. Having accurate information about you enables this firm to give you the best possible service. This firm relies on you to keep this firm informed of any changes, such as a change of address, telephone number or any changes in circumstance. This firm will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information that is collected and used is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, the firm will modify the information as required.
Despite the firm's best efforts, errors sometimes occur. If you identify any personal information that is out-of-date, incorrect or incomplete, let me know and I will make the corrections promptly and use every reasonable effort to communicate these changes to other parties who may have inadvertently received incorrect or out-of-date personal information from this firm.
• Storage: Personal information is stored using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
• Use: User information may be collected from the Web site (for example, via cookies). This information is used solely for enabling us to provide you with a customized online experience. Although cookies are widely used, it may be possible to disable cookies via your browser settings; however, in so doing, the Web site may not function properly or optimally.